This accreditation option is intended solely for new human service organizations that have not yet begun to provide services, but are required to achieve accreditation by state regulations.
BUILDING A FOUNDATION FOR SUCCESS
- One year accreditation term
- Designed for organizations that are required by state regulations to achieve accreditation prior to providing services.
- Since the organization has not started providing services, Systems Accreditation does not assess practices, only organizational systems
- Focuses on developing systems related to Basic Assurances® that are not yet present
Criteria To Achieve Accreditation
- The review during the off-site visit is based upon requirements of the state system and needs of the organization
- Discussion of plans to develop or improve systems related to Basic Assurances®
- If after one year of Systems Accreditation an organization has not yet started to provide services, they may request an extension following payment of an additional accreditation fee
- Organizations are expected to have policies (systems) in place (written), prior to the Systems Accreditation.
- Within 6 months after the organization starts providing services, they must apply for Quality Assurances Accreditation as a new organization
SYSTEMS Accreditation Pricing
To assist in your budgetary planning for quality enhancement, an estimate for this type of accreditation is $3,500.
IF THIS SEEMS TO FIT YOUR NEEDS:
(RFE forms can be filled out electronically and emailed to RFE@thecouncil.org)
Learn about Quality Assurances Accreditation