CQL’s Toolkit for States provides detailed guidance, using CQL quality measurement tools and data elements, to comply with the reporting requirements of the Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS) Settings Rule.
Inside The HCBS Settings Rules: Toolkit for States
- Home and Community-Based Services Settings Rule
- Additional Requirements for Provider Owned/Controlled Residential Settings
- Person-Centered Service Plan Process Requirements
- Person-Centered Service Plan Documentation Requirements
- Revised CMS Quality Assurances & Sub-Assurances
Integrating CQL Tools
The toolkit integrates CQL’s nationally-recognized tools including the Basic Assurances® and Personal Outcome Measures®. Through these tools, concrete data elements can be used by states to demonstrate compliance to The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). This resource acts as a crosswalk between CQL tools and the specific requirements regarding the waiver regulations and revised HCBS quality assurances.