This guide helps organizations identify and promote quality improvement in services and supports for people with disabilities. CQL’s 8 Factors and 34 Success Indicators are best practices that result in quality improvement initiatives, when used as part of the organizations internal quality improvement system. These initiatives can be applied across the full range of supports and services for people with disabilities. When prioritized and implemented, the greatest impact and the most success for people receiving supports is expected.
Inside the Person-Centered Excellence® Manual:
- View detailed descriptions about the Person-Centered Excellence® factors and indicators
- Learn about the priority person-centered practices that will produce the greatest results for people supported
- Find out how the organization can implement or enhance those practices
- Explore strategic discussions about aligning the organization’s mission to make an organizational transformation
For orders less than $89.00 made outside of the United States, a $15.00 shipping charge will be added to your order.
Person-Centered Excellence® Factors
- Person-centered Assessment and Discovery
- Person-centered Planning
- Supports and Services
- Community Connection
- Quality and Accountability
- Emerging Practices in Individual Budgets