The deadline for implementation of the HCBS Settings Regulations is on March 17, 2022. While the reporting requirements fall on state agencies, the direct responsibility for success falls on the individual support providers. This webinar shares an overview of the HCBS Settings Regulations, the implications for agencies and the effect on the lives of those receiving supports.
In This Webinar
- General expectations and requirements established by CMS
- Impact on issues like privacy, security, independence, rights, etc.
- Effect on physically accessibility of environments
- Person-Centered Planning Requirements
- Utilization of CQL tools in understanding and demonstrating compliance
- Role of CQL’s CMS Toolkit For States in requisite reporting
- And More!
Cathy brings 35 years of experience with strong project management, data, quality assurance, and training skills. These skills are match by her ability to meld local experiences with a national perspective.