The CQL PORTAL Data System provides human service organizations and state agencies with reporting, tracking, analysis, and logging of personal outcomes and supports for people receiving services.
In this webinar, we’ll share the enhanced benefits of the system, along with the new features involving data entry, analytics dashboards and data exports. Attendees will experience a walk-through of PORTAL, view its streamlined functionality, and understand how it supports quality monitoring and enhancement.
In This Webinar
- Overview of PORTAL: The CQL Data System
- New features and functionality
- Enhanced reporting capabilities
- Connection to quality monitoring and enhancement
- Walk-through of the new system
- Demonstration of data entry, dashboards, reporting, etc.
Carli Friedman, Ph.D.
CQL Director of Research
Carli Friedman, Ph.D., oversees all CQL data analyses and research projects, along with providing consultation about quality enhancement. Carli’s research examines quality of life, community integration, social determinants of health, and ableism.EMAIL ME