Personal Outcome Measures® have been used for decades to understand and measure individually-defined quality of life. To continuously improve upon this critical tool for person-centered discovery, CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership conducted a validity and reliability assessment. This assessment led to some alterations to the Personal Outcome Measures®.
While the indicators involving 21 quality of life outcomes remained the same, in 2017, they were reorganized into 5 new factors. CQL | The Council on Quality and Leadership hosted a webinar which shared more information about the Personal Outcome Measures®, the 5 factors, and how the change affects you.
In This Webinar
- CQL’s Personal Outcome Measures®
- Historical organization of the factors
- Validity and reliability assessment
- 5 new factors for the Personal Outcome Measures®
- Effect on people utilizing Personal Outcome Measures®
- Connection to CQL’s PORTAL Data System
Cathy brings 35 years of experience with strong project management, data, quality assurance, and training skills. These skills are match by her ability to meld local experiences with a national perspective.