Data Management and Analysis
CQL is in the process of upgrading the Online Data Tool from our current data management system operated through Fluid Surveys, to a custom-built, CQL-specific data management system. This new system will incorporate all of the features from the current system, including online data entry, data analysis, downloading and reporting, along with an array of other upgrades, options and features. This transition is expected to be completed by Spring 2017.
Basic Level Access
Under this level, organizations are provided with a unique link to input Personal Outcome Measures® data. If an organization achieves Quality Assurances Accreditation or Person-Centered Excellence Accreditation between now and Spring of 2017, the agency will receive access to a Basic Level account and automatically have data securely transferred into the new system during Spring of 2017.
Premium & Enterprise Level Access
At this time, organizations are not able to subscribe to Premium or Enterprise Level access of the current Online Data Tool, unless they are pursuing CQL's Person-Centered Excellence Accreditation With Distinction. In Spring of 2017, a number of subscription options will be available to agencies in the new data system.
Information For Current Users
- All current Basic, Premium and Enterprise Level users will have full access to FluidSurveys accounts through Spring of 2017.
- Current Basic and Enterprise Level users, with accounts obtained through accreditation, will be transitioned to the new system in Spring of 2017, and the subscription will continue for the duration of the accreditation, for either 3-year or 4-year terms
- Current Enterprise/Premium Level users, with accounts purchased outside of accreditation, will continue to have access for the full term of the 1-year subscription through its expiration date.
- RENEWAL DATES BEFORE SPRING 2017: Agencies will be able to purchase a pro-rated extension to the subscription through Spring 2017. Then, when the new system is available, they will have new access level options available.
- RENEWAL DATES AFTER SPRING 2017: Agencies will also be transitioned to the new system in the Spring of 2017. Upon the renewal date, they will have new access level options available.