It’s about identifying possibilities instead of problems, focusing on strengths versus weaknesses and transforming traditional criticisms into organizational innovation. The process of Appreciative Inquiry can help human service organizations evolve from a deficit-driven approach to one that applies areas of success to areas of opportunity.
- 1-day workshop
- Benefits and application of appreciative inquiry for human services
- Designed for management, quality assurance teams and direct support professionals
Appreciative Inquiry training explores what it is, how it works, and ways to use it. This training challenges you to look at best practices in your organization, learn from it and implement it across other areas.
What You Will Experience:
- Presentation about the benefits of Appreciative Inquiry
- Principles of Appreciative Inquiry through the 5 D’s
- The application of Appreciative Inquiry
- Real-world scenarios highlighting the effectiveness of Appreciative Inquiry
- Specific steps to implementing Appreciative Inquiry process
The cost to have this on-site training conducted at your organization is $1,750. The costs for travel and lodging are not included in this listed pricing, and organizations will be billed for these expenses in addition to the training cost. Prices are subject to change.
For scheduling or other questions:
Other Training Options: