Personal Outcome Measures® For DSPs
Personal Outcome Measures® are a powerful tool to ensure supports and services are truly person-centered. In a Personal Outcome Measures® interview, 21 indicators are used to understand the presence, importance and achievement of outcomes, involving choice, health, safety, social capital, relationships, rights, goals, dreams, employment and more. The insight gained during a Personal Outcome Measures® interview can then be used to inform a person-centered plan, and at an aggregate level, influence an organization’s strategic plan. But to ensure the success of this discovery process, direct support professionals need to understand, embrace and be actively engaged, for it to be effective.
- 1-day workshop
- Importance of Personal Outcome Measures® to daily supports and services
- Designed for Direct Support Professionals
In the CQL training, 'Personal Outcome Measures® For DSPs', your staff will become invested in Personal Outcome Measures®, by learning the importance of the process. They will gain insight into how their everyday responsibilities can help strengthen a person-centered approach to supports.
What You Will Experience:
- Vibrant discussion about the Personal Outcome Measures® process
- Real-life examples of DSPs embracing Personal Outcome Measures®
- Suggestions on implementing Personal Outcome Measures® into daily supports
For pricing, scheduling or other questions:
Other Training Options: