Choice and self-determination are important to everyone, and people supported by human service organizations are no exception. CQL’s Personal Outcome Measures® (POM) is a powerful tool helping you deliver quality services that are defined by the people you support. They look at whether supports and services are having the desired results, or outcomes, that matter to the person.
- 1-day training
- Up to 40 participants
- Overview of CQL’s Personal Outcome Measures®
The CQL training ‘Introduction to Personal Outcome Measures®’ shares what the tool is, shows how it works, and explains why it is so essential. CQL staff will go through the interview process, offer insight into decision-making, and then detail how it can be used to transform supports and services.
In This Training
- Overview of the Personal Outcome Measures®, including the 5 Factors and 21 Indicators
- Role of Personal Outcome Measures® in understanding quality of life and assessing agency supports
- Relationship between Personal Outcome Measures® and Person-Centered Planning
- Implementation of Personal Outcome Measures® within your organization
The cost to have this on-site training conducted at your organization is $1,750. The costs for travel and lodging are not included in this listed pricing, and organizations will be billed for these expenses in addition to the training cost. Prices are subject to change.
Please Note: Organizations that are pursuing or have achieved CQL Accreditation can take advantage of a 5% discount on the costs of CQL training.