While you may already be familiar with CQL’s Basic Assurances® and Personal Outcome Measures®, expectations for accreditation are very demanding. Even organizations who have been accredited through CQL in the past, strive to solidify and strengthen person-centeredness in their organization, before the Person-Centered Excellence Accreditation review process begins.
- 2-day workshop
- Shares an overview, experiences, and expectations of Person-Centered Excellence Accreditation
- Designed for organizations about to undergo Person-Centered Excellence Accreditation
The ‘Person-Centered Excellence Accreditation Preparation Workshop’ will get your organization up-to-speed for accreditation, explore best practices and lay the foundation for a successful review.
In This Training
- Guidance through Basic Assurances® and Personal Outcome Measures®
- Discussion about the essential policies and procedures for this process
- Discovery of the data sets connected to Person-Centered Excellence Accreditation
- Strategies to create an action plan for accreditation
The cost to have this on-site training conducted at your organization is $3,500. The costs for travel and lodging are not included in this listed pricing, and organizations will be billed for these expenses in addition to the training cost. Prices are subject to change.
Please Note: Organizations that are pursuing or have achieved CQL Accreditation can take advantage of a 5% discount on the costs of CQL training.