What really matters to the people you support? How can you turn those hopes and dreams into a plan? These are questions that can be answered through the identification and understanding of a person’s individually-defined outcomes in life.
- 1-day workshop
- Up to 40 participants
- Designed for staff involved in Personal Outcome Measures® interviews and individual planning
The ‘Person-Centered Planning With Outcomes’ training connects the dots between identifying outcomes and creating person-centered, individualized support plans. You will leave the training with a clear understanding how Personal Outcome Measures® (POM) interviews can inform person-centered plans. Attendees will also learn methods for monitoring the effectiveness of this process, as it relates to a person achieving their outcomes.
In This Training
- Strategies for using outcomes to direct the person-centered planning process
- Examples of how this process has been effectively implemented within organizations
- Breakout activities exploring the use of outcomes in planning
- Tips to tracking the progress of people achieving outcomes
The cost to have this on-site training conducted at your organization is $1,750. The costs for travel and lodging are not included in this listed pricing, and organizations will be billed for these expenses in addition to the training cost. Prices are subject to change.
Please Note: Organizations that are pursuing or have achieved CQL Accreditation can take advantage of a 5% discount on the costs of CQL training.