Through a Personal Outcome Measures® (POM) interview, support providers can ensure that services are genuinely person-centered, by finding out what really matters to people and building supports around their individually-defined outcomes. Due to their critical role in improving quality of life, direct support professionals (DSPs) need to understand, embrace, and be actively engaged in the POM process.
- 1-day training
- Importance of Personal Outcome Measures® to daily supports and services
- Designed for direct support professionals
In the CQL training, ‘Personal Outcome Measures® For DSPs’, employees will become invested in Personal Outcome Measures®, by learning about the importance of the process. They will gain insight into how their everyday responsibilities can help strengthen a person-centered approach to supports
In This Training
- Overview of the Personal Outcome Measures®, including the 5 Factors and 21 Indicators
- Vibrant discussion about the Personal Outcome Measures® process
- Real-life examples of DSPs embracing Personal Outcome Measures®
- Strategies for implementing Personal Outcome Measures® into daily supports
The cost to have this on-site training conducted at your organization is $1,750. The costs for travel and lodging are not included in this listed pricing, and organizations will be billed for these expenses in addition to the training cost. Prices are subject to change.