CQL’s Personal Outcome Measures® (POM) is a learning tool that can ensure your services are defined by the people you support. They are a process of discovery, to help your organization identify, understand, and promote desired outcomes to improve quality of life and quality of services.
- 4-day workshop
- Up to 12 participants
- In-depth training about Personal Outcome Measures®
In the CQL training ‘Personal Outcome Measures® Workshop,’ you and your staff will start with the basics, and leave being able to conduct actual interviews and collect baseline data. CQL will show you the Personal Outcome Measures® process and share how it can help strengthen your person-centered approach. By the end of the workshop you’ll be able to carry out interviews yourselves and gather the general data to help direct your services, while also being provided a Personal Outcome Measures® Manual.
In This Training
- Detailed information about the Personal Outcome Measures®, including the 5 Factors and 21 Indicators
- Real-world application of the Personal Outcome Measures® process for people receiving services and support providers
- Hands-on experience with Personal Outcome Measures® interviews
- Specific techniques for Personal Outcome Measures® decision-making involving the presence of outcomes and supports
The cost to have this on-site training conducted at your organization is $7,000. The costs for travel and lodging are not included in this listed pricing, and organizations will be billed for these expenses in addition to the training cost. Prices are subject to change