If you recognize the importance of the people you support in directing their own services, you’re ready for the journey! The first steps in the process of becoming more person-centered are crucial, and fully understanding the philosophy and how it’s integrated into your values can determine the success of person-centered approaches.
- 1-day training
- Up to 40 participants
- Designed for management, quality assurance teams, and direct support professionals
The CQL training ‘Principles of Person-Centered Thinking’ will open up your organization to the values of person-centeredness and share best practices in human services. By the end of the training, you will have a clear picture of what it is, and how it can be integrated in everything from your daily supports to strategic plan.
In This Training
- Presentation about person-centered thinking and philosophies
- Experiences of organizations benefiting from person-centered approaches
- Best practices you implement at your organization
- Strategies for integration into your strategic plan
The cost to have this on-site training conducted at your organization is $1,750. The costs for travel and lodging are not included in this listed pricing, and organizations will be billed for these expenses in addition to the training cost. Prices are subject to change.