Accreditation through CQL is unlike any other, involving an identification of shared values, a deep dedication to person-centeredness and an ongoing commitment to quality. While the accreditation process can seem overwhelming for organizations that are new to CQL, it doesn’t have to be. Organizations can be prepared for Quality Assurances Accreditation before CQL even arrives for the actual review.
- 2-day workshop
- Shares an overview, experiences, and expectations of Quality Assurances Accreditation
- Designed for organizations about to undergo Quality Assurances Accreditation
The ‘Quality Assurances Accreditation Preparation Workshop’ will help get your organization ready for the accreditation visit, while identifying areas of good practice and opportunities for growth and improvement. Your organization will develop confidence in the Quality Assurances Accreditation process, and gain a better understanding of what you can expect during the on-site review.
In This Training
- Guidance through the use of CQL tools in this accreditation option
- Discussion about the essential policies and procedures for this process
- Discovery of the data sets connected to Quality Assurances Accreditation
- Strategies to create an action plan for accreditation
The cost to have this on-site training conducted at your organization is $3,500. The costs for travel and lodging are not included in this listed pricing, and organizations will be billed for these expenses in addition to the training cost. Prices are subject to change.
Please Note: Organizations that are pursuing or have achieved CQL Accreditation can take advantage of a 5% discount on the costs of CQL training.